Thursday, 16 August 2007

The Wait is Over

My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!


Sorry but i'm still caught up in the excitement! There was so much adrenalin pumping in my system that i couldn't really sleep and ended up with only 2 hours of proper slumber before having to get up and head to work.


Nonethless...


My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!My Macbook is here!

My Macbook is here!

My Macbook is here!
My Macbook is here!

My Macbook is here!
My Macbook is here!


Hahah...don't roll your eyes at me...


I've never bought anything that expensive for myself before...My iBaby is actually the first proper thing i've bought since i've started working. It's such an amazing feeling and of course the best reward for all that discipline and every single early morning especially during winter!


I'm still getting use to it but just unpacking it was so awesome, here are some photos of the momentous occassion!


The package arrived in an inconspicuous brown box.



I proceed to attack the brown box with a pair of scissors.



Oooh, it feels like Christmas!



More unpacking...



Here it is! In all it's Apple glory...



Look at the awesome packaging!



Breathing exercises to keep calm, hee hee hoooo, hee hee hoooo....



MY PRECIOUS!



Swoon...i still can't get over how gorgeous it is...Yeh i know that's not important but let me finish, i have honestly never used any equipment that ran that smoothly and quickly before. Sure it's a tad different from what i'm used to but i know it's a good kinda change.


Did you know that i don't have to switch it off? Apple recommends you switch it off only if you're not going to use it for a couple of days, otherwise, just turn sleep mode on. I can whip it out, check my emails and put it back to sleep in seconds. Honestly, i don't have to pre-empt applications like i did with my piece of crap Acer. I'd have to think.. i might need another browser window, better click on it now and give it 5 minutes to load...YES, it was that bad!

But alas, no more of that...it takes my iBaby less than a minute to restart...i was installing some things last night and once it was done it asked to restart so i said ok and moved it from the table to the chair to make way for dinner. I swear, a couple of seconds later i turned back to it and thought it was just starting to restart but it was actually all done!


Fine, you might be sick of me raving on about my Macbook by now but indulge me eh...Let an extremely satisfied customer give kudos where kudos is due okay!


xoxoxox Deb

5 comments:

Ian said...

Looks like somebidy finally got her new toy =). Wish I could get my hands on one, need to learn how to use it, its suppose to be soo soo good for graphic design software it makes me ill to think i'm using this piece of crap.

debzdomain said...

Haha, i was worried i'd have a hard time getting used to it but seriously, it is an extremely pleasant experience. And, it's SO SO good/simple in so many ways. I love it...in case you didn't get that from my post hahaha...it definately deserves a play around if you get the chance...but i warn ya, 'ONCE YOU GO MAC,YOU NEVER GO BACK' =)

Awww...i just got all nostalgic because i remembered watching Little Britain on your laptop with you...(blush)...miss you lots hun...hurry up and come visit me in sheepland! xoxoxox

L_ZEE said...

ahhhh!!! i want one tooo!!! I was supposed to get the macbook pro.. my friend even took out all the money already and went to the shop.. and then.... no STOCK... can u believe it?? no STOCK!!!!! in the entire malaysia! so sad.. this is what you get from watching all the mac ads :P mac addiction :P

L_ZEE said...

sigh, dang, cant get over it... u lucky lucky lucky girl! haha! since u hav such a nice toy, now u cant post up more pics and longer blog posts, and be online more often! righttttt??? miss u girls! miri jus ain't the same without u guys ya know?? :(

Mingming said...

OOOO yay..i can finally get to ur blog!!!!! LOL...yay..ur got ur macbook macbook macbook macbook..arrgh..wont beat u to it~:P