Saturday, 4 August 2007

Bring it on...

"Hate us cos we're beautiful, well we don't like you either, we're cheerleaders, we are cheerleaders, roll call!"

Hahaha...Bring It On is on TV tonight woot woot! I remember watching it so many times when i had to choreograph dances and cheers that i actually have most of the cheers memorised. Toby was impressed hahahah...

Anyway, since Dori is ignoring me on MSN i decided i'd post a little...I paid for my MacBaby (hahaha a proper naming ceremony will be held when it arrives LOL) yesterday and today i went and got a Prezzy Card (which is like a gift voucher in the form of a credit card). I don't have a credit card, which i think works for me because i would be out of control and a slave to the mighty plastic if i did. So everytime i want to buy stuff online i opt for the bank transfer option. However that was not an option time because i was going to go nuts on Amazon. I saw some Mac accessories that i absolutely loved. Wanna see?


I'm so excited!! There's this really cool website called Shipbuktu that makes it possible to buy stuff online the USA. A lot of US e-stores don't ship outside of the US so Shipbuktu is a New Zealand company that gives you a US address then once stuff's arrived at the address they ship it to NZ for you. Of course it costs money but i did the math and even after that, the items i bought are still cheaper or unavailable in NZ so sweet as!
What else have i gotten up to today...the weather's been particularly miserable but i've been trying my hardest to stay distracted. I did some laundry, tidied our bedroom, sorted out our CD and DVD cabinet and did a bit of reading too.

Anyway, i better be off...have a great weekend y'all...

xoxoxo - D

2 comments:

Mingming said...

yaa..i do know most of these stuff already..but the other covers are so cool!!! why did u get the pink One? or did u get all 3?

Debz Domain - My Realm, My Music said...

Haha..yeah it was a choice between the green and the pink but after closer inspection the pink was a better contrast with the while apple emblem on the front. Yeah, i got all 3 of those things because i'm going to need 'em to keep my iBaby is primo condition. =)