Wednesday, 22 August 2007

Still swooning...

Hello gorgeous'...I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. For one thing, you already know this but i'm going to tell you anyway, i normally post at work, the longer the post the less work i had to do heheh...recently, since one of the part-timers quit, i've been answering to 3 people instead of just one so my workload has increased accordingly too. It's not a bad thing though, more work means time just flies by and before i know it, it's the end of another day and i can head back to my warm nest. =) That isn't going to happen today though...Toby managed to convince me to WALK home from Massey today. Google Palmerston North Map...I live in town, so let's say the where the green arrow is, now can you see where Massey University is? Haha...YeAh..all in the name of health and well being i guess. Personally i think i'm way fitter than i was in 2004 heheh...i'm hoping to start Kickboxing soon, i stopped doing hip hop a little while ago because i stopped feeling challenged. Kickboxing should be a nice change.

For those of you who wanted to know what's life like with an Apple MacBook..hehe...i have one word for you - AMAZING. Everything is easier and so common-sensical. I have gotten so use to dragging and dropping that i've started wondering what other places in my life that could apply to heheh...but seriously, i haven't looked back once. Since it arrived, my Acer has been ignored and left to atone in a corner hahaha...i haven't transfered my files over which shows just how much use those files were to me in the first place.

Life's been good...i didn't get a chance to tell you all about the massive breakdown i had at work last week but that's just because i didn't want to harp on it. I basically got so fed-up with Evilo and lost it. She was stressing me out so bad over nothing so i told her off before bursting into tears...I know, how silly right? It did the trick though, she's been so lovely to me since then. But yeah, life's been awesome as usual.


Oooh, we went to watch Sicko last night. It's Michael Moore's latest movie about healthcare in the US. I say go watch it...especially if you give a damn about politics but even if you don't, Mike has a brilliant way of packaging information so that it's digestable for the masses. (I'm half quoting flattie Krystal a.k.a. Special K there as we were having a massive discussion before and after the movie)

I apologise that this post is a tad half-hearted; you'd probably have to wait a good 2 weeks before i'd have an inspired moment. =P So here's hoping one will come sooner..

xoxoxoxo!!

No comments: