Monday, 13 August 2007

Am i working harder?

Just a short one today, sweets because i've got less than an hour to go at work. If you've been following my blog all this while you would have noticed that my longest posts occur when i have the most time on my hands. Lately, i've had enough work to entertain me..Hahaha..Nah, actually that's another way of saying i've learnt to better manage my time and the dispersion of work to fill the days up or alternatively to make me look busy at all times. =) The new administrator started today and she's lovely...Even better news, I recommended Krystal (my flattie a.k.a. Special K) for a part-time version of my job. The girl who use to do it has gotten really behind in her Honours so she decided to know muck herself up any further with work and try and focus before she drowns. Poor thing, she's a smart cookie though so i'm sure she'll manage. On the up side, i'm chuffed that Krystal will be working kinda alongside me and one of the other administrators. I have to remember to tell her that she has another appointment at 10.30 am tomorrow.
Even better news...My iBaby is arriving in 3 days...Shall we all countdown the days together? YES, we shall..hahaha
I'm in a fabulous mood today despite the fact that i'm due for a massive PMS session hahah...There's only one person who matters who you should feel sorry for during those times, but he's extremely capable of handling my tantrums.
Anyway, better go, i promise to post a longer one next time but this was just so my darlings knew i was alive and kicking!

Muax!
D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your darlings? I doubt that includes me eh...:)
Hmmmmm sooooo you're an apple eh...
that has got to be a problem...I don't seem to be getting very good vibes from apple...not impressed with the iPod or Book or Table or Phone or anything really....convince me dear...then i might actually count it down with you...:)

(oh man i can almost seee your squinted eyes and fangs from here)

Debz Domain - My Realm, My Music said...

Hahaha, i've been the sceptical PC user up til now, unfortunately you will have to await your moment of realization my child...Lol...