Monday, 27 August 2007

All 'Mac-ed' out...

You've met my iBaby yes? Hehe...i vaguely remember saying that i'd post more once it arrived but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet. Instead, because it functions so well and quickly, i end up jumping on, checking my emails and jumping off. =P Sorry...but then again, my readers haven't complained, perhaps they are no longer interested? Boo hoo hoo...

Anyway, i'm way too excited to stay blue because my 5th generation iPod video arrived today...
Toby wasn't around to take photos of me opening the lovely inconspicuous brown box this time so you'll have to bear with these:

This is my precious toy...sitting in it's new case...

And this is the gorgeous case when it's shut...


Hehe...I'm so pleased and can't wait to get home and try it out. I've gone podcast crazy ever since Special K introduced me to them so i want to sync 'em onto my iPod and watched them on the bus to work. I use to have a pink iPod mini but decided since i'm going to be doing a lot of traveling (once i move to Auckland) i mine as well get an iPod to keep me company on those long trips. I bought my Mini for $200 about a year ago and manage to sell it on Trademe for $180, not bad eh? I made it a point to sell it before i was allowed to buy this one so i wouldn't be tempted to have two of them lying around. And...in the name of saving the planet, reducing waste etc..i got the items shipped in one package instead of separately AND i got a refurbished iPod instead of a brand new one. Every little bit counts i reckon; it's easy for the little actions to become habitual too. I think i might be starting a green movement fairly soon, don't roll your eyes...i'm doing my part...it also depends on how many of you will be interested and whether or not i'll be capable of putting it together.

Anyhoo, i'm off to read about what i can and cannot do on my iPod so ciao chickas and chicos...have a great week!

xoxo!

No comments: