Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Craftwerk 2008

I had an amazing time at the show...I'm sure in this case, photos will be better than me raving on about it =).

Enjoy!

I decided to stencil my own monkey silhouette on the brown paper bags that the monkeys would be packed in if someone bought 'em. Heheh..



Trial run...making sure all 24 monkeys would fit into my plastic box.



Monkey photoshoot on the morning of the sale....



One more for the album...



Here I am in the dress i decided to wear on the day..



Me and my stall!



Me and my stall mate Kristin who i met on the day!



Will tell you more soon my lovelies!

xxxxx
Deb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking fine.

the monkeys i mean.

:D

Mingming said...

Awwww Deb darling..U loook so BEAUTIFUL!!
hehe....the monkey stall looked awesome!!! I hope it was a goooood day..cant wait to hear bout it!! hugs..

Doris

L_ZEE said...

yea, dun leave us dangling! tell us how it went!! And yea, u look preettyyyy :D I like ur dress!!!

Trystan said...

that's alot of monkeys...